Premium Quality Temporary Tattoos
- Before application, make sure that your skin is clean, dry and free of hair, oils and make-up.
- Cut out a tattoo of your choice.
- Remove the clear sheet.
- Place the tattoo face down on skin.
- Wet the tattoo generously with water & apply pressure on it with your hand or a sponge.
- After 20-30 seconds, peel off the white paper gently.
- For best effect gently risen the image formed with water and do not wrinkle the skin for at least 5-10 minutes while the tattoo is drying.
Take an aesthetic photo of your tattoo and don't forget to share it with us!
To remove: Use baby Oil.
Warning: Don't apply the tattoo on sensitive skin, near eyes or if allergic to adhesives.
The tattoo lasts for 5-6 Days if applied are is not rubbed continuously.